Monday, March 2, 2009

Jealous....again!

Bryce gets to come to Indy....not only once but two times over the next 3 months...ugh...the first time will be this Saturday the 7th through the following Friday! I know that part of me is happy for him but the other green-eyed, fanged side of me gets a little testy when he gets to go home, see my family and our friends....eat at our favorite restaurants and just BE in the United States. However, I can't complain too much, or at least not too vocally. Afterall, he is bringing back clothes, my birthday presents, and necessities that we can't find here in Japan. I will grin and bear it but boy is he lucky that my parents will be here in a month :0)

2 comments:

leftygirl said...

AWW, that's a bummer!! But I hope you and your fam have a blast while they are there.

susanb said...

That is great they get to come next month. I'm guessing you will be receiving something shiny for your birthday since you agreed to move for these years.