9 hours ago
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Arctic Tundra!
I may be exaggerating, but only a little. The weather has noticably cooled over the past few days and today we even wore long pants and jackets outside. Tonight, though the thermometer is reading 74 degrees F inside, (warmer than we EVER kept it during the summer in Indy), we are FREEZING! We have on long sleeved jammies and pants and all three kids wanted their warm fleece blankets on their beds. This is pathetic and I worry what we are going to be doing when it really gets to be winter! Of course, this is the first time since we have been here that the inside temperature in the house has been below 80 degrees so hopefully our bodies will adjust. Hello Autumn!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah, bummer! It's getting cooler here too. Makes me sad. I love summer!!
Hi
I used to work with Bryce. My name is Lalitha. I have been reading your blog as when I find time. I wanted to share you have a GREAT attitude towards life. You are a gifted writer and a good person. I am amazed how you look at the positive side of things.
Good luck!!
Lalitha
Post a Comment