We ALL got to go to the doctor today since school was cancelled due to the typhoon. It was quite interesting getting everyone there but I was glad everyone had a chance to come. Once I was up on the chair/table thing and properly covered, the kids and Bryce came in. Tanner kept asking, "Is he going to take the baby out today?" Someone is a little excited to see this baby! The doctor did the exam of the head, abdomen and leg bone of the baby and then said he would try to find out the sex. His words exactly were, "There is a boy part...I think it is a boy part. Yes, it is a boy part. You can't see it here, though. But yes, I think it is a boy part." So I THINK we are having a boy...at least from what we could see and tell and what he said, we are. Unfortunately, not all of the family were quite so excited. Brynnie burst into tears and asked, "Is he SURE it is a boy?" While I know how desperately she thinks she wanted a sister, I happen to feel that she might be better as the only princess. Only time will tell. Of course, I thought we had a name but Bryce now is not so sold on it so we are back to square one. 

Here is the 2nd picture that I wanted to share. It kind of freaks me out....the baby was practicing opening his mouth while we were watching the ultrasound. Pretty cool but he looks a little like something out of a sci-fi movie to me, here. Love him beyond imagination already, but man, that is a little scary :0)


1 comment:
congrats!!! so fun that the whole family could see your newest addition
Post a Comment