One of Tanner's first words was juice. Of course, the reason being is that the child has somehow inherited his Mommy's love of juice. To explain further, my parents have told me that they had to limit how much juice I had as a baby. I wanted it ALL the time and it caused diaper rashes among other things. Most people need their cup of coffee in the morning....I HAVE to have OJ. I remember one morning we were out of OJ when I was pregnant with Isaac. I drove to McDonald's to get some it was that bad. Tanner is much the same way. If he does not get his first glass of juice within a few moments of sitting down for breakfast, we have major melt down. He usually has his first glass done by the time we start eating and is asking for his second cup. Anytime you ask him what he wants to eat (whether it is morning, noon, or night) the very first answer is, "Juuiiice!" This picture was taken the other morning. Bryce and I looked over on a Saturday morning and Tanner was yelling, "Juice please, I love juice." He was hugging the juice carton. He truly loves juice!!
9 hours ago

1 comment:
This picture is so cute! I remember your love for juice especially when you were little!!
Post a Comment