Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sadness...again!

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been hopping here. PTA, Primary Programs, Bryce travelling, etc. has gotten the better of my time. And today, well I am just sad.

Bluntly, I am sick (cough, cough and sniffle) and I still had to put Bryce on a plane for Indy for a week and a half. He gets to again go and visit our friends and see my family and I get to stay home....sick....with three kids. I know, I am having my own pity party but I am allowed....did I mention I am sick? :0) I am thinking that whenever someone is sick....the other someone that that someone is married to should not have to go on business trips. Wouldn't that be nice? I think so! I wonder if that can be put into Obama's health care reform?

So to all of you Indy people, while I am sick, and by myself for a week and a half, with three kids....and did I mention I am SICK?....give my husband lots of hugs, take good care of him, and make him feel REALLY guilty.

Ok....not too guilty, but maybe just a little guilty :0)

3 comments:

Bowman family said...

Lay it on thick! I know how haed it is to be sick- home w/o hubby. There is no one to complain to. It makes being sick so much more miserable. I hope you feel better soon.

Sara said...

Poor you Kim! Darn it. I wish I could bring you a meal (then you could lay on the couch with your frozen veggies on your bum)! Hopefully your bum and your cold gets better quick!

leftygirl said...

I heard something about you being sick..... hope you feel better soon. Sorry about your dupa too...OUCH!!