9 hours ago
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Christmas is coming.....
Is it too early to put up a Christmas tree in a country that does not celebrate Thanksgiving? I would ask my parents but since they already have theirs up, I know the answer. Not only that but I remember one year in October, my Dad was gone on a business trip for a week, both my brother and I had been home sick that week, and we were driving my Mom crazy. We put the Christmas tree up...how awesome is my Mom? ....and I remember the trick-or-treaters coming to the door amazed that we had a winter wonderland happening in our family room. I have not been that early yet with the Christmas spirit but am seriously considering that it is going to be happening before too long....now if I can just get Bryce to go along with my wacky plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment