Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nunobiki Falls

 For my birthday this year....I was able to choose whatever I wanted to eat and whereever I wanted to go.  Needless to say, I was spoiled rotten by my crew!  We started the morning by me opening my new waffle iron.  I have wanted one for quite a while and Bryce did not disappoint.  I LOVE IT!!!  It is so much quicker than my other one and it has a beep to let you know when it is done.  Sure makes baking waffles more easy and convenient!  After lunch, we headed to Nunobiki Falls.  It was a nice hike and a beautiful view.  We had a great time.  That evening, Bryce made my favorite dinner....fried chicken and mashed potatoes with homemade gravy.  YUMMMM!!!  The kids and Bryce also surprised me with a homemade strawberry cake decorated professionally by none other than my kiddos.

I am blessed!



No comments: