
Last weekend we headed to the mountains, Mt. Rokko to be precise. Our destination was the Rokko Pasture. It is a sheep farm that has lots of sheep...and more sheep....and did I mention that they have sheep? Yeah, they do. They run free throughout the side of the mountain and they have butter churning, ice cream making, wool spinning, etc. Of course, we never quite made it to those activities because we were so busy petting and feeding not only the sheep but also the cows, the dogs, the goats, the rabbits and the horses. We also enjoyed $3.50 soft serve ice cream but hey, who's counting? And I thought DQ was pricey :0) It was actually made from goat's milk, didn't realize this until AFTER we ate it but the only one who didn't care for it was Isaac.
We enjoyed spending the morning together, but again, I think the Japanese people enjoyed watching our children more than watching the animals. I finally figured out what people are saying when they say to our children, "Kawaii!" It means cute. Well, I could have told them that!

P.S....Yes, Brynn was there that day but decided that these farm animals were just a little too much for her. Any pictures we took, she was off to the side....WAY off to the side. Yes, I know, I am questioning if this child that is scared or intimidated by animals truly is mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment