Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beat this!

So I know that all of you in Indy and surrounding areas have been bragging (some complaining) about all of the snow you have gotten lately. You have had your fun snow days, playing in the snow, building snowmen and sledding. Well, beat this!!! :0)


Yep, that is a whole lot of snow, huh? This was last Sunday (my trip to the hospital day) but it hurt too much to type this week and our computer is still very tempermental so I didn't get to post until now. Of course, this snow was gone by the time we got home from church. This was a good thing because the hill leading up to our home is so steep that just when it rains I have to get a running start in the van or else we get stuck. This week...it is supposed to get up to 58 degrees F! According to the Chinese Calendar, the first day of spring is the 3rd. While I miss the snow in Indiana (the kids do, too) and we are all a little jealous of our Indy snow dwelling friends we are all looking forward to spring and being outside again!

1 comment:

leftygirl said...

Yeah you missed A BIG snow!!!!! It was horrible driving conditions but so beautiful!! Hope your wrist is feeling better.