Saturday, September 29, 2012

The House

Here is our house.  While it is not as new as the others we looked at, I loved that it had an English Cottage look to it. I think you will also soon see another reason why we enjoy it so much :0)


 The Kitchen....Cade takes my bowl with the fake pomegranates and dumps them and plays with them every day.  They have become a permanent fixture on my floor.  He has also found out that he can open all the cabinets and empty them in the time it takes me to go and help Isaac with Math homework.
 Dining Area
Toy and Study Room (we now have a futon finally in there).

 
 Back Porch
 Back Yard
 Side deck/eating area
 Office (and can you believe that handsome man came WITH the house....how lucky am I???)
 Entryway
 Family/Living Room 
(I know...the drapes are HORRENDOUS but it is a rental...what's a girl to do?)
Brynn's Room
  
 Isaac's Room
 Guest Room/Cade's Room
 Tanner's Room
 Master Bedroom
 Left Eave of Master Bedroom
Right Eave of Master Bedroom


And our most favorite part of the house.....
 We love the pool and hot tub and use it a LOT especially since it is covered by a greenhouse like building.  Even on the rainiest of days, we still have loads of fun!


1 comment:

leftygirl said...

That looks like an awesome house!!!