So an update is in order. Things have been hopping here. Much has happened. More to come in a later post. However, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't at least post a little of what we have been doing since we arrived....
Museum of Natural History in London. AWESOME!
London Eye....didn't get to go on it as it was the time during the Olympics but it is definitely on our to do list!
Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
Losing our first, second, third and fourth teeth...all in two weeks! (first and second came naturally....third and fourth were the top two and were knocked out a bit early on a friend's trampoline. Lots of blood, lots of lisps and spit, but an ADORABLE bat smile and some extra money from the tooth fairy made it all worth while!)
Visits from loved ones we knew in Japan and that had repatriated back to the UK.
Fun in Legoland!
Another visit from dear friends from Japan that are originally from UK!
Summer camps at TASIS (kids' school). Isaac did basketball, Tanner did Jr. Sports, and Brynn did Drama/Theater/Dance)
Getting kisses from Daddy after one of his business trips. Cade always looks at Bryce when he gets home like, " I can't believe you are REALLY here!" It is so sweet!
Stonehenge...awesome!
And starting first day of school at Tasis.
So far we are still trying to settle in to a routine. It is a bit crazy here at our house on any given evening and immensely so when Daddy is gone. Many people here have a full time housekeeper, live in nanny, driver, etc. and I am beginning to understand why. Life has been a bit overwhelming but hopefully as our weekly schedule gets finalized and everyone knows where and when they need to be and how they are going to get there....we should all be able to settle down. Until then...I am taking the advice of Dory, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."










1 comment:
So lucky to have the chance to see all those things. Your kids are having once in lifetime experiences...they are so lucky
Post a Comment