Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blogging Blues

I have been out of it the past several weeks. Just not finding anything funny or witty to blog about. Perhaps it was because I watched a good friends kids for 4 days and three nights while they went to Kenya to find a new home(that was crazy but fun). Or maybe it is because I have gone back to school taking 2 online courses (that are only supposed to be 5-10 hours online per class per week that is actually MANY more hours than that) to renew my teaching license since it expired last year. Or maybe it is because I had to host two dinners for friends last weekend. Or maybe it is because Sunday, while trying to prepare for one of the dinners, I set my sweater sleeve on fire (I am fine...just a little singed on the sleeve). Or maybe it is because Monday I got what we think was food poisoning and spent all Monday afternoon driving the porcelain bus while Isaac "took care of things" with his brother and sister until Bryce got home at 6:30 pm. Or maybe it was because I had to give the big PTA announcement of the money we raised and what it was being spent on this year. Or maybe it is because Bryce was out of town the latter part of the week and I was sad about that. Or maybe it is because Brynn got car sick AGAIN (4 times and counting) on the way to church this morning but unfortunately, her record of being able to tell us in time to get the garbage can quickly passed back to her was broken this morning. And lucky me...since I had singing time, Bryce had to be the one to drive her the 45 minutes all the way back home and clean her up and the van up. Leather seats and vomit are not my friends....nor are they his now either.

I will make an effort this week to take a few more pictures and get back into the blogging spirit again....we are headed to Mt. Rokko this Friday to go night sledding and to see an ice sculpture show and then Saturday evening is the Chinese New Year night parade. We are pretty excited!

2 comments:

Bowman family said...

I hate weeks like those. Sometimes we mirror each other, it is funny. You are actually so good about your blog, you keep it up and actually write! I hope you have a better week!

Robinson Family said...

Wow, you are one busy lady! No wonder it's been hard to blog. I on the other hand, have had nothing interesting or worthwhile to post about. Keep up the good work, and I'll understand if you don't post much.