9 hours ago
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Crazy Hair Day
At school on Friday, it was Crazy Hair Day. Now in the past, neither of my children have really wanted to participate in "Spirit Days" because of fear of being made fun of. This was even the case in kindergarten and first grade for Isaac. I remember bribing him to wear just his shirt backwards in first grade. The only way he did it was by wearing a shirt that was plain orange...nothing on it...so you couldn't even tell he was wearing it backwards. This year, that is not the case. Bryce and I have finally even seen a bit of a competitive edge to our mild mannered boy. First, it was come as your favorite character day. I don't even remember what he chose but he didn't win and that bothered him a little. Next, it was Halloween costume judging. He was a cool looking Ninja but again, no luck at taking home the prize. This time, Crazy Hair day and there was no way on this green earth he was NOT going to win. He asked me to put 5 pony tails in his hair and spike the rest. Then, he added these flower petal ponytail holders of Brynn's to complete the look. The results????? He blew the other second grade competitors away! He won an ice cream from the vending maching and the admiration of the boys and girls....I mean who else could look so handsome and cute at the same time? He described the look as "an electrocuted hula girl".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's one NICE hair do!!!
Save these pictures for his wedding day. I am so glad he won the contest.
Post a Comment