We had a great Halloween this year...I know, it's about time I blog about it! Both of the older kids were thrilled because they won for their grade/sex for their Halloween costumes at school. Isaac went as a pirate mummy (his idea and he came up with the costume, too) and Brynn went as a flower pot.


I loved how her costume turned out. Tanner went as Darth Vader this year. For our actual Trick or Treating evening in the neighborhood, our good friends, the Hashiguchi's joined us. We were grateful to be able to spend the evening with them and their sweet boys. Fun (and WAY too much candy was had by all!)
2 comments:
You've been having some real adventures! Good luck with the car. I hope it is a quick and easy process. I love the Halloween costumes. Did you come up with the idea for Brynn's costurem? That is adorable. I may have to steal that sometime. It's fun to read all your updates. I bet you're counting the days until you can come home for Brynn's baptism. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
great costumes !!!
Post a Comment